Implant Dentistry Courses and Training
Misch International Implant Institute
Dr. Carl E. Misch
- 15-Day 5 Session Hands-On Surgical Program
- 9-Day, 3-Session Advanced Implant Prosthetics Program
- Hands-On Advanced Bone Grafting Program
- Soft Tissue Program
Contact: Heidi Cartagena
A one of a kind gathering of 12 of the world's master clinicians, sharing their respective bone grafting protocols, and facilitating a comprehensive appreciation for the full spectrum of state of the art bone grafting procedures.
Pikos Implant Institute
Dr. Michael A. Pikos
- Advanced Bone Grafting
This 20 credit hour program includes lecture discussion and features live surgery of advanced bone grafting procedures with direct implant application.
Bone & Soft Tissue Grafting for the Dental Implantologist
Dr. John Russo
Charleston, South Carolina
- This 3-Day hands-on cadaver course gives clinicians the confidence to perform advanced bone grafting & soft tissue procedures in their offices.
Contact: Rose MacKinley
Georgia Regents University/AAID Maxi Course
Dr. Edward Mills and Guest Faculty
Augusta, Georgia & Atlanta, Georgia
- 10-month comprehensive training program in implant dentistry
Contact: Lynn Thigpen
Advanced Dental Education Seminars
Dr. Lee Silverstein, Dr. Peter Shatz, and Dr. Raymond van Gennip
- Hands-On Periodontal Surgery Course I: Soft Tissue Grafting & Root Coverage Techniques
This is a 2-day hands-on periodontal surgery course for soft tissue grafting and root coverage techniques including lecture, discussion, videos of periodontal soft tissues procedures and a unique hands-on training with freshly frozen cadavers.
- Hands-On Periodontal Surgery Course II: Hard Tissue Surgery
This is a 2-day hands-on periodontal surgery course covering aesthetic crown lengthening, frenectomy, smile design and soft tissue ridge augmentation. Course includes lecture, discussion, videos of periodontal softand hard tissue procedures and a unique hands-on training with freshly frozen cadavers.
- Implant Placement Hands-On Cadaver Course
This is a 2-day implant placement hands-on cadaver course covering the placement of root form dental implants and socket grafting in a unique step-by-step fashion.
- Hands-On Advanced Bone Grafting Course Using Models and Cadavers
This is a 2-day hands-on bone grafting course developed to enable the clinician to acquire the knowledge and confidence to perform bone grafting procedures in the maxilla & mandible.
Contact: Dr. Emma Galvan
Hands-On Training Institute
Dr. Ken Hebel, Dr. Reena Gajjar
Comprehensive 11-Day Live Surgical Implant Training Program - 72 CE Credits
London, Ontario, Canada
- Session #1, 4 day course: Restorative Treatment Planning And Implant Prosthetics
- Session #2, 4 day course: Implant Placement Featuring Live Surgeries On Your Own Patients
- Session #3, 3 day course: Bone Grafting
Comprehensive 8-Day Hands-On Implant Training Program - 50 CE Credits
Costa Mesa, CA; Pittston, PA; Houston, TX
- Two 4-day session complete mini-residency covering Treatment Planning, Implant Prosthetics, Surgery, and Bone Grafting for dental implants
Contact: Reena Gajjar or Barbara Cox
Phone: 888-806-4442 Extension 1
Miami Implants Live
Dr. Alvaro Ordonez
Coral Gables, FL
- Miami Implants Live is designed for Doctors that need more clinical, live surgery exposure through Cone Beam CT interpretation and clinical applications. Every case that is done uses a cone beam analysis. Doctors with a license in Florida can work on their own patients. Doctors that are not licensed in Florida can travel to another country to perform live surgeries under supervision.
ICOI approved. For doctors that have the desire to advance in the field of Implant Dentistry.
Friday's - Lectures
Saturday's - Live surgeries all day
Mastering Dental Implants & Tissue Regeneration
Dr. Don Callan
Little Rock, Arkansas
- This 2-Day hands-on training seminar features live surgeries and lectures on implant and bone grafting procedures, as well as soft tissue augmentation.
California Implant Institute
Dr. Louie Al-Faraje and Guest Faculty
San Diego, California
- 1-Year Fellowship Program In Implant Dentistry
- 160 hours of lectures, laboratory sessions and live surgical demonstrations.
- 4 sessions designed to provide dentists with practical information that is immediately useful.
Institut Canadien d-Implantologie
Dr. Yvan Poitras
Montmagny, Quebec, Canada
- Advanced Bone Grafting
- Presented in French, this 3-Day advanced course deals with bone grafting techniques.
Contact: Paule Giasson
AAID Bone Grafting Course
Dr. Jim Rutkowski, Dr. Craig Cooper, Dr. Barry Loughner
- A technique course for generalists and specialists featuring bone grafting and nerve repositioning procedures featuring hands-on experience with cadavers.
Contact: Joyce Sigmon
Midwest Implant Institute
Dr. Alfred Heller and Dr. Robert Heller
- Midwest Implant Symposium
- Various courses to enhance your implant practice
Contact: Vickie McCune
Dr. Todd Engel
Live Implant Surgery on your OWN PATIENT!, in 3 days! Guaranteed success, or your $$ back.....!
DETROIT, MI * HOUSTON, TX * TACOMA, WA
ANAHEIM, CA * CHARLOTTE, NC
- July 2013 in Orange County,CA
- Safe and predictable implant strategies.
19825-B North Cove Road #202
Cornelius, NC 28031
Mastering Bone Grafting for Esthetic Implant Site Development
Dr. Bach Le
USC School of Dentistry Los Angeles, CA
- This advance bone graft course will feature scientific lectures and a hands-on workshop. The course will focus on the most current and practical techniques in bone grafting to improve long-term clinical success with dental implants. This course is designed for the clinician that has prior experience in placing implants and who would like to broaden his/her knowledge and scope of practice and improve surgical skills.
Toronto Implant Institute
Dr. Hom- Lay Wang
- Session 1- Periodontal Mechanical Instrumentation and Surgery
- Session 2- Oral Plastic Surgery
- Session 3- Advanced Implant Surgery
Dr. Mel Hawkins
- Physiology, Monitoring and Intravenous Conscious Sedation
Dr. Michael Tischler
- Dental Implants and Extraction Site Bone Grafting
Dr. Hilt Tatum
A Journey to Remember(Normandy France)
- Covers the concept of Natural Implant Restoration in Stable Alveolar Bone, Implant placement with bone manipulation. Segmental osteotomies, sinus augmentaiton, on-lay grafts, soft tissue management, nerve lateralization and restorative pricipals
Dr. Hom-Lay Wang
- Hands-on Cadaver Course
- Advanced Periodontal & Implant Surgery
Triangle Dental Institute
Dr. Mark Hunt and Guest Faculty
Durham, North Carolina
- Dental Implant Continuum
- Nine three-day sessions over nine months. 216 hours of CE credit.
- Completion satisfies ICOI Fellowship requirements.
Contact: Dr. Mark Hunt
Dr. Pat Allen
- Soft tissue Grafting for Teeth and Implants
Linda : 415-566-9855
Implants Northwest LIVE Learning Center
Dr. Dan Cullum
Coeur dAlene, Idaho
- At Implants Northwest LIVE Learning Center, our goal is to provide excellence in all we do. Our state-of-the-art facility features executive chairs, HD Video and a quality sound system, not to mention the great food. Our friendly staff is there to provide a comfortable atmosphere for learning. The live surgeries and hands-on activities make for a successful experience. There are multiple courses surrounding bone grafting, osteotome techniques, bone manipulation, soft tissue grafting, ridge augmentation, and implant placement. Located in beautiful Coeur d?Alene, Idaho, the Learning Center is minutes away from golfing, skiing, boating and other outdoor activities.
- Course Coordinators: Lincoln & Kelly Cullum
Global Institute For Dental Education - GIDE
- Advancing dentistry though online learning
Contact: Laura Clark
Conscious Sedation Update Course
Dr. Michael Pruett, Dr. Andrew Hamilton
Champions Retreat Golf Club Evans, GA 30809
- Lecture Topics: Pharmacology, Anesthesia, and Emergency Medicine
- Option 1: Registration Fee Course Only: $350 Credit Card or Check
- Option 2: Course Registration PLUS Stay and Play Package at Champions Retreat: $550
- Option 3: Course Registration PLUS Cottage Stay at Champions Retreat: $475
- Option 4: Course Registration PLUS Hotel Stay at Sheraton Augusta: $448
Contact: Misty Gartrell
The Institute for Facial Esthetics
Thomas J. Balshi, DDS, PhD, FACP, Glenn J. Wolfinger, DMD, FACP, Stephen F. Balshi, MBE
Ft. Washington, PA
- Teeth In A Day
Two-day course focusing on the surgical and prosthetic
phases of immediate loading of implants. Course includes
live surgery and hands-on laboratory workshop. 16 CE Credits
One-day course reviewing complete arch oral rehabilitation
and immediate function using tilted implants. Course includes
live surgery and hands-on laboratory workshop. 8 CE Credits
- Advanced Guided Surgery with Zygoma Implants
One-day course for participants to become familiar with planning
advanced surgeries on the Procera software, and to have the
ability to perform virtual surgery for treatment. 8 CE credits offered.
- Severely Atrophic Maxilla: Stabilizing Implants
in the Pterygomaxillary and Zygoma Regions
One-day course focusing on stabilizing implants in the pterygomaxillary
and zygoma regions. Course includes live surgery and hands-on
laboratory workshop. 8 CE credits offered.
- Dental Assisting in the Implant Practice
Course will review advanced implant placement and restorative
training procedures for dental assistants working in a surgical
or prosthetic dental implant practice. 6 CE credits offered.
Contact: Linda Maroney